Dawn's light
please Login or Register for full use.

we are under maintenance and a few of the main staff are on trips right now, thank you for being patient.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn's light
please Login or Register for full use.

we are under maintenance and a few of the main staff are on trips right now, thank you for being patient.
Dawn's light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth)

2 posters

Go down

First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Empty First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth)

Post  ZenaRoth Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

traveling on the shores of Merpla in Summer 3rd, 120

Noctis wandered the shore his bare feet in the sand. The sun was a bitt cold and even for him, probably because of the cool waters of Merpla's vast ocean. He looked out into the waves his blue eyes wanting the freedom of the water. "not yet...." He thought "I can stand it longer.." he had been trying to build his immunity to the sun for quite a while now. This being the 4th day made it a new record for him. The wind blew his black hair out of his eyes, if he had only cut his hair sooner it wouldn't have been irritating him so. Noctis stopped and faced the waters watching the waves come in and out, barley touching his toes. The Sun was behind him and the wind pushing him towards the water...it almost felt as if they were trying to push him in and set him free. "just a little longer..."

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
Race: Mixed
current health:
First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Left_bar_bleue50/50First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://cloudydays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Empty Re: First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth)

Post  majesty_A Wed May 30, 2012 3:23 pm

The sun glared through the water and down at Blue Rose. Blue Rose and Sky Water decided to go out for a swim. For the first time Blue Rose was away from the castle. Sky water was swimming in circles around Blue Rose, reminding her of the times she was a princess. She really didn't expect to become queen that fast. As the sun glared at her, she decided to go to shore. As she made it to the top, she realized how wet she was, it was normal but not something she was use too, being in the water for years , it felt funny. But something caught her attention, making her squint her eyes in distaste." You!" She yelled at the man walking along shore.
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
Character name: Queen Blue Rose
Race: Azora
current health:
First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Left_bar_bleue50/50First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth) Empty Re: First Meeting of opposites (Majesty_A and ZenaRoth)

Post  ZenaRoth Wed May 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Noctis jumped and turned around trying to locate the voice. He spotted a girl down the shore who had obviously just gotten out of the water. He looked around for a horse thinking she had just gotten back from a swim, but there was none. He started to walk up to her "sorry...I didn't know anyone was here...in the middle of nowhere....at this time of day..." his voice trailed off.

"your Azora... aren't you.." he looked hungry for the water by now and hoped his look didn't creep her out.

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Wed May 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Blue Rose scoffed as she raised her tail to show him." You tell me you idiot!" She still had angrier written across her face. Sky water raised her head to see and she gave a faint warning of her voice. Sly water seemed to be warning the guy of Blue Rose's hatred towards him." Don't you have to go be hmm..........oh thats right! Useless." Blue Rose's tone changed. There was a rock near the shore where the man was, Blue Rose pulled herself up on to it.
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Wed May 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Noctis stopped the tail obvious now, he blushed for being an idiot. "...well...sorry I didn't see your tail earlier." He smiled as the dolphin's head popped above the water and gave a tense sound. Noctis frowned and looked at the girl as if not really understanding. " Don't you have to go be hmm..........oh thats right! Useless." the girl seemed to spat at him. he bit his lip understanding the general idea of what the dolphin was trying to tell him. "umm...I really need to be here right now actually." she climbed up a rock near him on the shore. "Is there somewhere I can be that won't disturb you?" he took a step back anticipating her answer.

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Blue Rose crossed her arms and snorted. She didn't want him by merpla at all, she wanted him else where, anywhere but by the shores of merpla." Yes." She said politlely." YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE BUT NOT BY MERPLA SHORES OR WATER." she raised her voice at him, she took her hair into her own hands and pushed it back. Sh didn't bring her triton nor did she wear her crown, she felt stupid for not doing either. She wanted to show him, who she is."I don't want you here, `you disturb my peace." She told him. She felt that merpla would be a happy place without men, and she thought that his present might ruin it.
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Noctis cringed hearing her words "I-" she spoke again and he listened. her words stung but he wasn't really sure why...some times women just had that power on men. He waited for a moment trying to think of something "there aren't any lakes close to here for me to use...I have to swim soon..."he looked her in the eyes "I've never hurt you before nor do I intend to but if you'll just let me swim here...till sundown I'll be on my way and probably never see you again." he looked to the water "I promise its important..you can watch me if you'd like." he started to breathe heavier and began to dig his toes into the sand making sure to get as much moisture as he could. he looked to the dolphin thinking "come one help me out here..." hoping some how he'd get it.

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Wed May 30, 2012 4:18 pm

"No!" Blue Rose shook her head." I do not want a man, swimming in my water!" Her toned was raised each seconds. The more she heard his voice the more she didn't like him. He somehow irritated her. And then she realized what he just said." Why is it so important for you to swim in merpla's water? Are you planning something? An attack maybe?" After Blue Rose said this she raised herself, shaking her head." If you are planning to attack, any Azora, anyone or anything in merpla's water, I will not hesitate!" She jumped back in the water, swimming swiftly over to the boy." What is you name, man!"
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 am

Noctis was silent for a second trying to think why she would assume he was going to attack them when he went swimming. "I am not human...I'm Shrill. Water is my element, I need it to survive after a curtain length of time." He said this as she was in the process of swimming over to him making him more nervous as she came.

" What is you name, man!" she said to him

He thought for a second making sure giving her his name wouldn't give some kind of power over him. "Noctis...."
now suverly dehydrated Noctis sat on his knees and put his hand on the ground bending a small amount of water onto his hand.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Blue Rose sighed. She didn't want him in the waters, she crossed her arms." Fine, shrill." She said his name like a curse." You may swim in merpla waters but I will be watching you, since I do not like you nor do I trust you." She back up as if to let him pass." If I see you two deep under water I will have to ask you to leave, do you get it?" She asked putting pressure on him. As her eyes were still squinting, a evil ike smile curved on her face. Blue Rose was not a mean girl, but in the cas she thinks she's in, she has too.
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Noctis resisted the urge to swallow in contempt."this girl has got to be hiding something in those waters....I'm not even.." he sighed as he thought. Noctis nodded to the girl and started to change into his water form as he walked into the shallows. the sun practically sapped his strength and at this point he didn't care as long as he got some water. he smirked "I feet like a plant..." he looked toward the beautiful Azora ,his eyes bright blue and refreshed, silently wait for her to understand he was about to go under water.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Blue Rose was by him at every mile he swimmed. She didn't trust him like always. Men were never excepted in her life and seemed to never need to be there, living in a society of woman made her feel as if she (and other woman) and do it all by herself. And she had to admit she was getting jealous when Sky water seemed to do flips and jumps to show off to Noctis because she liked him. And when he told her he was gonna go underneath water, she snorted again." Fine, but I'm warning you, you cause trouble, for any of my people I will personally hurt you!"
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:16 pm

he smiled and dived underwater the water around him seemed to float towards him as he swam. Noctis swam up to the dolphin watching it as bubbles came from his open mouth. he pointed to a fish over to the left of him and smiled.

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Sky Water seemed to give this type of shreak that ment she wanted it, she seemed to do this type of under water gallop over to the fish and opened her mouth. The fish slipped in like nothing. And Blue Rose was still watching, but this time from a distance, she hated to admit that Noctis wasn't so bad, she still didn't trust him but she seemed to ease up on him." Remember!" She shouted." Do not go too far under water!" She told him sighing, her tone wasn't as striked as it was before,
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Noctis watched the dolphin laughing under water, he really like the animal. She yelled at him from a distance but he pointed to his ear shaking his head indicating he couldn't hear her.

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 am

Blue Rose rolled her eyes as she looked at Sky water and gave her a sign that he is going to low. Sky Water seemed to understand as she jumped in front of him and tried to lead him up, so he wouldn't go so far down, Blue Rose was reliefed seeing Sky water do that. But Still Blue Rose swimmed closer to him in that way he'll understand her more. She started to get a little comfortable around him, realizing she was probably looking very sweet around a stranger. Ziniah's words soon to pop into her head.' Crying or easing up in front of a stranger shows a sign of weakness, and please darling do not show that.' Blue Rose soon put her face back into the squinting full of anger look.
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 am

Noctis watched the girl give a signal to the dolphin, the dolphin seemed to understand and got closer to him, kind f pushing him up. "its ok buddy I got the message." he thought as he swam up wards. "its so good to be water again!" he thought. being under water always gave him a new perspective on life he never would have seen on land. he almost felt as if he should be hearing music coming from the rocks at any moment. Noctis sat under water on a rock in the shallows when he glanced up from watching the fish to see the girls face with a more hardened expression than before. He frowned watching the fish again. "I don't get it..why is she so mad?" he ran his hands through the water testing its feel as he thought. "I hadn't offend her have I? she looked like she was relaxing a little while ago....but now..."
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  majesty_A Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 am

Blue Rose sighed. She honestly didn't know where she got the 'hating' men came from, her mom never hated men, she just never thought about them, actually not many of the Azora women hate men, it was basically just Blue Rose. Was it because she wanted to keep the Azora group pure? Making sure she wouldn't smile at man, because that would make him think he could arrive at merpla all the time? She didn't know and didn't want too.
majesty_A
majesty_A

Characters
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down